Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cumulative Line Graph with 3 Date Fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sjbleth
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sjbleth Replybullet Topic: Cumulative Line Graph with 3 Date Fields
     Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:37am
Hi,
 
I am using Crystal Reports XI.  I am trying to develop a cumulative line graph charting 3 date fields - Prepare Date, Review Date and Approve Date.  I inserted a group on Prepare Date with running totals and charted the cumulative running total values.  This looks good; however, when I try to add the cumulative Review Date (as running totals) as group 2, the values on the line graph are exactly twice the values of the Prepare Date which makes sense because the primary grouping (group 1) is Prepare Date.  Because of this, I am thinking charting this way is not possible.  My second option was to overlay graphs, but this doesn't seem to be working either.  Has anyone had any success with something similar?  Thank you in advance!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum