Joined: 07 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: string to date conversion Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:01am
Newbi here,
I have a string that is yyyyddmm in the database when I pull it to the report is shows as 20110518, I need to show it as 05/18/2011. I how do I convert this? and where do I put the formula?
Joined: 07 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:20am
Thanks for the replay comatt1,
I am a really newb when it comes to CR. I have a field that is {AR_OPEN_ITEMS.DUE_DATE} using what you gave me how do I get that field to display 05/25/2011 when the string is 20110525. Do I go to x-1 formula fields? I am lost.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum