Joined: 10 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Sum field based on Ship date condition Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:36am
It am trying to Group Summarize my {Price.field} when the {Shipdate.field} has a date in it other wise I want it to ignore that line itemand Sum only the ones that do. Below is what I have attempted to use for the formula. Can anyone please assist me in this.
IF ISNULL({VIEW_OrderDetails.ShippedDate}) then {VIEW_OrderDetails.Price}
I am getting a blank result and if I use this formula it only gives me the item without a date in the Sum field.
IF NOT ISNULL({VIEW_OrderDetails.ShippedDate}) then {VIEW_OrderDetails.Price}
Joined: 10 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:21am
I have tried that but how do evaluate if the ship date is not null?? I put the Shipdate field in the "On change of field" Box under Evaluate but how will it know to ignore the NULL fields?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum