Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how to create a dynamic report part Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
angrysnail
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote angrysnail Replybullet Topic: how to create a dynamic report part
     Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:45pm
I want to find a way to add a dynamic part to the report.
I know we can use template ,but the report will not be changed after I change the template.It looks like the report just copy the content of the template not link the template.

I have try to add a subreport to the template.Unfortunately, the report can not take the subreport in the template.


any suggestion?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum