Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to MS Word - Editable (RTF) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RichIcicle
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote RichIcicle Replybullet Topic: Export to MS Word - Editable (RTF)
     Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:31am
Greetings,
 
I have an issued exporting a CR report to an MS Word - Editable (RTF) document.  I do not have this issue when using other export formats.
 
When I have a column of characters, some go missing in the Word document.  The export is beautiful when the characters are horizontal.
 
I.e.:  "PRI"  exports as "PRI".
 
In a column,
"
P
R
I
"
exports as:
 
"
 
R
 
"
 
I have exported all the alphabetic and numeric characters in a column and it seems to be the stick like characters have this problem.  I have made the text boxes larger, and the result remains the same.
 
Any ideas as to how to solve this?
 
CR product version 11.5.12.1838
MS Office Professional Plus 2007 12.0.6425.1000
 
Thanks,
Rich
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:48am
I would be curious if this is possible as well; I have only been able to export to PDF to get this to work.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum