Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal report comes up with gray detail section Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
faymy786
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote faymy786 Replybullet Topic: Crystal report comes up with gray detail section
     Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:46pm
Hi everyone,

I am using Crystal report 11.5 and when i call from .net 2008 to view then all its detail section appears gray.I can print the report and I can see all report detail section in printed page.Also when i export report to pdf then it shows all data in pdf. only crystal report itself not showing anything, it shows only gray detail section.

Can anyone help me in this issue.

Thanks,
Moazzam
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum