Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Data Connectivity
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Data Connectivity
Topic: Retreive data from wrong schema
Author
Message
podi
Newbie
Joined: 12 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Retreive data from wrong schema
Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:30am
Hi,
I have a report that has few subreports. Some times some of these sub reports retreives the data from the same table in different schema.
ex: if I have table TEST on schema A and B, and I use A.TEST in my report, but it get the data from B.TEST when I had login as user A.
Do anybody have any idea what is going on here. I use CR XI and Oracle 10g.
Thanks and appreciate any help.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.