Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Stored Procedure For a Pick List Won't Publish Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
williadw1955
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote williadw1955 Replybullet Topic: Stored Procedure For a Pick List Won't Publish
     Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:32pm

I am trying to use stored procedures to populate a pick list for dynamic parameters.  Locally, it all works fine.

When I go to publish I get a   "Failed read data from report... Reason: Failed to read parameter object" error message.

From reading some books on doing this, it is supposed to work.

Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum