Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Need to see all blank records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Rodemusprime
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Rodemusprime Replybullet Topic: Need to see all blank records
     Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:02am
I have a report where my first table is basically the index.  If I add it the report it will show me every single record listed.  Now I need to see who is assigned to the record.  When I add that field, it only shows me what is actually assigned, where I need to see even if it isn't assigned.  Example
 
Pager ID            Messaging ID
12345                12345
54321                
98765                98765
 
The Messaging ID is assigned to the Pager ID.  I need to see if the Pager ID has no assignment so that I may delete it if necessary. 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:16am
change your join from inner to outer
IP IP Logged
c16271
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote c16271 Replybullet Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:28am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum