Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page footer and blank page issue! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
murtz
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote murtz Replybullet Topic: Page footer and blank page issue!
     Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:50pm
Hi guys.

I have a report generates letters (grouped by Letter ID). Each letter could be either 1 page or 2 pages.

I have 2 issues..

- Only have the page footer appear on the last page of the group.
- I need a blank page after a letter that has only 1 page, because the letters will be printed on double sided pages and this would separate the letters.

Hope you understand what I mean :).

Thanks!!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:56am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum