Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Views in Crystal 9 not showing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SDdev
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote SDdev Replybullet Topic: Views in Crystal 9 not showing
     Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10am
Hi,

I am having an issue where I can not see any views in "database expert"  which I had created using Oracle Enterprise Manager.

Views created in the past are appearing as always. Any new views are no longer showing up.

I have checked "Options", "Database" and "Show:" and the "Views" box is check-marked. I have also checked the NTablesMax registry setting to make sure there is no restriction on the # of objects; and there is nothing in the folder. I have also made sure that the view was valid and compiled. My user rights have not changed.

I am new to using views; but I had successfully created and used one a few weeks ago.

Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong??
Thanks,
SDdev
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:11am
Have you set security on the new views so that they are visible to the user ID you're using for your reports?  Most of the time when tables or views are not visible in Crystal it's because security has not been set on them.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum