Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Parameter Values dialog box Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wbaroudi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote wbaroudi Replybullet Topic: Parameter Values dialog box
     Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:20am

Cry Hello,

 
I wonder if someone can help. I have Crystal version 10 and wanting to use Parameter Values dialog box to select the value. I have based the value on the Organisation table but it is only showing the first 748 records and I am wondering is there a limit? and is there a way of getting around it?
 
Thanks
Wessam


Edited by wbaroudi - 04 May 2011 at 2:20am
Regards
Wessam
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:45am
likely you have to change your registry settings
http://crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8029
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum