Topic: Windows Application Posted: 11 Sep 2007 at 7:04pm
Good day to all;
I need the idea of the expert on how to apply Crystal Report 10 to Visual Basic 6.0 program. I try to add a component on visual basic which is Crystal viewer but it didn't work. I am using Visual Basic 6 as my program language. Is there any way to use Crystal Report for my report/output?
Thank you very much Mr. J.W. for your effort to guide me to solve my confusion. I hope u continue to share your idea to other members of this forum who sake for further knowlegde on crystal report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum