Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Print displays Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
directred
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote directred Replybullet Topic: Print displays
     Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 8:28am
Hi,
 
I wonder if anyone can tell me how to do the following.
 
Company  Address             Group
ABC Ltd     1 Main Street    Sales
DEF Ltd      2 Smith Street  Accounts
GHI Ltd      5 Jones Street  Accounts
JKL Ltd      7 Green Street  Purchase
 
I would like to get displayed like
 
ABC ltd    Sales               DEF Ltd.   Accounts
JKL Ltd    Purchases       GHI Ltd    Accounts
 
What I get is....
ABC Ltd  Sales
                          DEF Ltd Accounts
                          GHI Ltd Accounts
JKL Ltd Purchases
 
I tried putting the fields as formula but still get the same results. Any ideas, I must be doing wrong.
 
 


Edited by directred - 26 Apr 2011 at 8:28am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 3:34am
In the section expert select the detail section
mark 'Format with Multiple Columns' as TRUE
A layout Tab will become available, select it
set the width and and gap and make it 'across then down'
note the total amount of field width + gap width cannot be wider than the page width or it will leave it as a single column
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum