I've been doing nothing but confusing myself today...
I am building on a previous report which should display in
the header mm/yyyy based on a parameter date starting from 12 months ago. Below
each month should be a count of tickets closed per user. My first column should be the assigned
usernames.
I understand how to show each month based on the
prompt date entered
ToText (DateAdd ("m", -12, {?Close date}),
"MM/yyyy")
ToText (DateAdd ("m", -11, {?Close date}),
"MM/yyyy")
ToText (DateAdd ("m", -10, {?Close date}),
"MM/yyyy")
etc
And from my other report I know how to Sum the amount of
tickets per user
if DateDiff ("d", {cr.open_date},
CurrentDateTime) in 121 to 150 then 1 else 0 then creating a Summary (SUM) of
this formula.
But for some reason this is not computing (in my head) to
show the count of tickets per month based on my enter date parameter.
Any thoughts to point me in the right direction?