Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Current Date as Parameter Default Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mudcat1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote mudcat1 Replybullet Topic: Current Date as Parameter Default
     Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 9:47am
Anyone know how I can set up date parameter default values based on the current date.  I need to be setup start & End Date parameters that users can change, but are set to default values based off the curent date.  In SQL it would something like this:
 
Select item, itemname, recvdate, CalDate, CalDue, manufnm, model
From ident_LIMS
Where CalDue > GetDate() and CalDue < (GetDate() +30)
 
I cant beleive there is not something simple that I am missing.
 
Help!!!  I am stuck.Evil%20Smile
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 10:05am
I think only 2008 allows for default values in date params

Edited by DBlank - 19 Apr 2011 at 10:05am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum