Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Grouping <Groups Not Showing Up Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
c16271
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote c16271 Replybullet Topic: Grouping <Groups Not Showing Up
     Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:13am
version: Crystal Reports XI R2
DB: Oracle 10gR2 DB
 
Hey Guys,
 
I have a rather strange issue occurring; definitely making me feel like a newb.
 
 
Required Layout:
 
Order  # (GH1)
     Transaction Types(GH2)
 
Strange thing is that only 1 element in GH2 is showing, when there are records for GH1 that have multiple GH2.
 
 
To make this clearer:
 
Right now I'm displaying the following:
 
Order # 2010
        LABOR
 
Should be:
 
Order # 2010
        LABOR
        MATERIAL
        ETC.....
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:26am
1. are you filtering data?
2. are you suppressing any data?
3. are you suppressing details? If not you would have
Order # 2010
        LABOR
detail row 1
detail row 2
detail row 3
detail row 4
detail row 5
        MATERIAL
detail row 1
detail row 2
detail row 3
detail row 4
 
IP IP Logged
c16271
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote c16271 Replybullet Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:53am
I wasn't supressing any data, nor supressing details.
 
I'm an idiot.
 
I had a parameter that was being used under record selection, and some of the records under that column were null.
 
I fixed the query, and we're all very happy now.
 
Thanks for your input!   
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum