Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 12:29pm
I do not know of a way to merge two reports into a single report. One solution and I have no confidence that it will meet your needs is to make one report a subreport of the other.
I really think you will are looking opening the two reports and deciding which one has the fewest items to move, then creating the single report in the designer.
I wish I had a better solution, perhaps others may have a better way to deal with the problem.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum