Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CRR 2008 SP2 Installation on Win7 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
revive
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Apr 2011
Location: Romania
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote revive Replybullet Topic: CRR 2008 SP2 Installation on Win7
     Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 11:51pm
Hi,

First of all excuse me if I post this on the wrong forum.

I am occurring an issue when I try to install CR 2008 Runtime SP2 on a machine with Windows 7 and .NET Frame work 3.5. The issue is that CRR Installation prompt me that can not continue the installation because .NET Framework 1.1 or higher is required, while on the machine I have .NET 3.5 installed.
(Win7 32b comes by default with NET Framework 3.5)

Anyway the issue is not always occurring. Seems that some Win7 32bit updates have something to do with it also.

Did you guys met this problem before? If yes... there is a way to successfully install the CRR on the machine?

Thank you,
Valentin
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum