Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: passing shared variable to main report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RAJmssb
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote RAJmssb Replybullet Topic: passing shared variable to main report
     Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 8:39am
Hi,

In the subreport I have year and amount;

Report Header

Page Header


Details
Year      Amount
2009     1000   (Both year and amount are dynamic and tend to change)
2010      2000

Report Footer
Page Footer

Now I need to create triplicate of this subreport i.e. I have 3 same subreports with same data which are called in different places in my report.  Hence I intend to pass the values from the first subreport to the main report and get rid of triplicating the subreport. So in order to do that I need to pass the above Year and Respective Amount from the subreport to the main report.

Final Output:

Main Report:
Details-A 
      Subreport
    Year      Amount
    2009      1000 
    2010      2000

Details-B 
    Year      Amount
     2009     1000  (Shared variable-1)
     2010      2000 (Shared Variable-2)

Details-C 
    Year      Amount
    2009     1000  (Shared variable-1)
    2010      2000 (Shared Variable-2)

Can someone suggest how I can pass these variables.

Thanks in Advance

IP IP Logged
RAJmssb
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote RAJmssb Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 4:46am
Can someone help me in the above question....
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum