Hello,
I am relatively new to Crystal and would like any assistance if possible to a solution I need to find.
I am trying to create for formula to track account changes in my business, basically the database lists effective from and to dates for every single change made, however I just want to monitor specific changes to location.
What I am trying to create is a report which tells me, for any accounts, which Location(s) it has been in previously and when it was moved from/to different locations.
Basically, whenever a location changes on my sequential list (see below) it is the "Date from" which I want to record:
Acct # Location Date from Date To
| 4100 |
Location 1 |
29/09/2007 19:05:00 |
07/09/2008 21:07:53 |
| 4100 |
Location 1 |
07/09/2008 21:07:53 |
07/09/2008 21:07:54 |
| 4100 |
Location 1 |
20/01/2009 14:01:00 |
02/07/2010 08:14:51 |
| 4100 |
Location 2 |
02/07/2010 08:14:51 |
05/10/2010 17:33:06 |
| 4100 |
Location 3 |
05/10/2010 17:33:06 |
11/10/2010 09:19:34 |
| 4100 |
Location 4 |
11/10/2010 09:19:34 |
23/10/2010 22:49:49 |
| 4100 |
Location 4 |
04/04/2011 16:14:53 |
06/04/2011 18:52:28 |
| 4100 |
Location 5 |
06/04/2011 18:52:28 |
31/12/2999 00:00:00 |
So with Account 12345 I would need a formula to identify the first "Date from" when the location changes. I am at a loss at where to start really, but I think it would read something like: if the location changes then use the Date from in the first record of the location change.
Any advice would be great!
Thanks
Edited by El22 - 07 Apr 2011 at 12:51am