Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 78
Topic: Exporting Subreports to Excel Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 5:39am
I have report with subreports that I am having trouble exporting to excel. The subreport columns are in the detail section and are in the 6th to the 7th columns but when I export the report the subreport columns show up in the first columns and overrides the main report columns in excel. What do I do to have the subreport columns be where they are supposed to be when exporting to excel because it seems like the subreport columns are shifting to the very first column when exported. I tried using all the excel formatting options but none are working. Somebody please help and will appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 9:45am
Unfortunately, the Excel export functionality has some issues (and has had them for years! ) I don't believe there is any good way to get this to work unless there's a way to get your data without a subreport.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum