I am trying to pull records that have 2 criteria that I need. One is numeric and the other is NULL. Here is an example of what it looks like and the result I am looking for.
Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 Field5 Field6
AAAA Blahh Blahh Blahh 3 Blahh
BBBB Blahh Blahh Blahh Blahh
AAAA Blahh Blahh Blahh 6 Blahh
AAAA Blahh Blahh Blahh 1 Blahh
AAAA Blahh Blahh Blahh Blahh
BBBB Blahh Blahh Blahh 3 Blahh
BBBB Blahh Blahh Blahh Blahh
The records that I want in my report are all records with Field1 being AAAA and Field5 being 3 AND Null. So the report should look like:
Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 Field5 Field6
AAAA Blahh Blahh Blahh 3 Blahh
AAAA Blahh Blahh Blahh Blahh
So far I can get the Field1 AAAA and the Field5 3 but I can't get both Field5 3 AND Field5 Null.
My selection criteria is {DUMMY.FIELD1} = "AAAA" and {DUMMY.FIELD5} in [3] or isNull({DUMMY.FIELD5})
Can anyone help me with this issue? Very frustrating.
Thanks!