Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Update Tables Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Topic: Update Tables
     Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 7:27am
Hi!
I made a report with SQL DB and made the links that I need.
After that, one of the tables have a new field but when I go to the Database Expert I don't see the new field.
I already did the Verify Database option and I can see it in the Field Explorer but not in the Database Expert.
Someone can tel me how to see it?
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 2:38am
Maybe you can try re-doing all of the links from scratch.
IP IP Logged
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 7:25am
I already try this. But don't work.
I also erase the table for the report and add it again and nothing.
I need the new field in the links and I don't see it.
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 9:06am
What about DBlank's suggestion
http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12789

Edited by Keikoku - 04 Apr 2011 at 9:07am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum