Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR2008 vs XI Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Topic: CR2008 vs XI
     Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 2:50am
Will there be any compatibility issues when reports created in XI are uploaded onto the CR2008 enterprise server?

I recently found that two of our departments use two different versions of crystal and as I am developing reports for the section that uses 2008 (I use XI) I don't know if there's anything I should watch out for.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum