Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Crystal Reports Loading Issue - Salesforce.com Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 9:44am
Hello all - I am new to this forum so I apologize if I have made any initial missteps.
I have loaded Crystal reports designer onto 3 users machines and am unable to export any reports to pdf. There is a Salesforce.com fix pack that I have loaded for my version of crystal designer, but I am unable to load it on these user’s machines. They get an error message saying that they are running an older version of Crystal Designer and it cancels the download. Is there a new fixpack out there for Salesforce or any known issues with connections?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum