Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page Headers Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
herman
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote herman Replybullet Topic: Page Headers
     Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:20am
I have a report and all data is on one page, but for some reason the only the page header is showing on page 2, and that's the only thing that shows on page 2.  How do I supress the page header from page 2?  I've tried going through the section expert and suppressing, but it's not working.  Please advise.  Thanks.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:27am
in the section expert do you have any of your sections that have the 'New Page After' or 'New Page Before' set to true (checked or using a formula)?

Edited by DBlank - 30 Mar 2011 at 7:27am
IP IP Logged
herman
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote herman Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:40am

Yes, 'New Page After' is checked on one of the groups because I'll have multiple pages occasionally and I need the page header on each page, but the last page shows the page header...but no data.  How do I remove it from showing up on the last page when there's no data on the page? 

I'm not using any formulas for this.


Edited by herman - 30 Mar 2011 at 7:41am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:42am
change that to use a formula
not onlastrecord
IP IP Logged
herman
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote herman Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:49am
Works perfectly!  Thank you!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum