Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Last date in a collection of records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wbaroudi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote wbaroudi Replybullet Topic: Last date in a collection of records
     Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 3:31am
Hi everyone
 
I wonder if some can give me a pointer.
 
I need to find the last date of last defect we finished on a project. We record all defects when we handover and we have a policy to close all defects within 10 days, so on my report I am showing handover date, counting number of defects and count number of defects over 10 days but on the same line they want to me to show the date of the last closed defect. I tried to write a formula but didn't work. Should I do a sub report and return the max value of the date?
 
Any pointer would be appreciate it.
 
Ta
Wessam
 


Edited by wbaroudi - 26 Mar 2011 at 3:32am
Regards
Wessam
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum