Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report print on one page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dblancer
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dblancer Replybullet Topic: Report print on one page
     Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 11:51am
Hi All
 
Just getting my teeth stuck into Crystal reports
We have a pre-existing report created a few months ago.
people are using the report quite often, and have noticed that when they print it, it prints an extra page.
I can clearly see from the print preview when I use it myself that it appears certain elements of the report are very long and carry on over to another page. Since it prints in landscape, you get the report plus another page
 
I've googled a bit, but I can't find a defininate answer of how to shrink the report down to a single page.
 
 
I'll upload a screenshot soon
cheers
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 3:18am
is the extra page at the end?  does the report print a new page when a group changes?  if so, you might try adding:
Not OnLastRecord
 
to the x-2 button on the Print Page After in the section expert.
 
If it is printing a page because CR believes that the data is too long, that will be much harder to troubleshoot.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum