Hi,
I am new in crystal report!
I am using crystal reports XI which are executed through vb application.
My query is I have a report with 10 parameters and my vb application is also having 10 parameters.
The report executes well if i pass all the parameters but if i pass only 5 parameters the report prints with blank data.
My requirement is i want to print the report ,even if i pass only 5 parameters and for the rest of the parameters it should consider all the values .
for eg:
?vendorid from - to
?Account no from - to
In the above case if i pass vendor id from 1 to 5 and account no i leave blank then it should print the report by considering vendor id from 1 to 5 and for account no it should consider all the values present in the database.
i am waiting for your reply. please reply soon.
Thanks