The person who wrote the lion’s share of our Crystal Reports has just retired and I’m tasked with taking over this role. I have 2 reports that I’m working on that need to be grouped.
1.) 1st one needs to group Jobs by ranges like 1 to 1000, 1001 to 4999, 5000 to 25000 etc. The field this is based on is a summary of Qty Net per job
2.) 2nd one needs to be grouped by formulas that identifies Inventory groups ie: @Wide Web Book =({Inventory ID} in [“1500990220H”, “1500993420”]
The problem I’m having with both of these is I’m not sure how to add additional groupings to display these like:
1 Report 2 Report
1 to 1,000 Wide Web Book
Job 2345 Qty 121 Item 1500990220H
Job 7465 Qty 667 Item 1500993420
Job 2346 Qty 4877
1,001 to 4999 Mid Web Book
Job 98767 Qty 3408 Item 150099444
Job 6578 Qty 4534 Item 16254498
etc