Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report error on webserver Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vishalkansara
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote vishalkansara Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report error on webserver
     Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 5:10am
Hi,
 
I would really appreciate if someone can give me a solution to this problem.
 
I have developed a website that uses CR to export report into PDF format, which I then open it for the client. It works fine but nearly sometime every day it comes up with an error message that goes itself. I am not sure what is causing this problem, but it's really annoying.
 
Error 1: Failed to open the report
Error 2: Could not load C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\Bin\crpe32.dll
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum