Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Generating Calendar Months Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 2:04am
I am trying to join two tables that utilize months of the year, but I cannot join them directly because I will lose information in one table or the other.
I want to generate months of the year and then use this as a report grouping so that I can use running totals to report the information from both of these tables, which will serve as a join for the tables.
Anyone know of a way that I can do this in Crystal Reports XI?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum