|
I have a number of images stored locally, and found that when I insert a picture object, right-click and go to the "picture" tab, there's a "graphic location" field that appears to take in a path or link as well an option to define a formula for that.
How can I use this? It would be ideal if I can write a formula defined case-wise in order to choose the correct image. The images will all be stored in a fixed location when it is uploaded to our network.
EDIT: ok so I figured out how to do it. I can just write the path to the image file I want and it works perfectly. I have also made an attempt to access images stored on the network and it also works.
However when I try to load a URL from the internet it seems to take forever. I am guessing it is not wise to load things off the internet?
Edited by Keikoku - 07 Mar 2011 at 4:08am
|