Joined: 30 Aug 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: data labels overlap in line graph/chart Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 1:35am
Hi All,
Does anyone know how to make the 'Data Labels' in Line graph on the 'x axis' to be vertically align?
The thing is, on the x axis I have 'date with timestamp' labels e.g. "2007/08/30 20:19:45". When I have large amount of data the labels overlap. I think one solution is to make the labels to be vertically aligned rather then horizontal.
But I can't seem to find an option to do this in crystal 10.
I dont kow about crystal 10 but in crystal 11 you just right click on the actual data label and there is a 'Format axis label' option. Within this there is a drop down box to choose the rotation angle of the label. This wil make them read vertically for you.
I cant see this being much different in crystal X but its definitely a functionality in XI.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum