Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Mutiple Returns Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
duke
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote duke Replybullet Topic: Mutiple Returns
     Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 2:45am

Very New to all this and tried searching forums before posting.  Probably not posting the question correctly. 

On the Data I want to pull from, it has multiple sections with different values
 
1 A
2 B
3 C
 
Whenever I drop the field into the report it wants to do the following
1 A
1 A
1 A
2 B
2 B
2 B
3 C
3 C
3 C
 
I can have up to 15 sections of values and eventually will end up with
15 A's
15 B's
and so on.
 
I can suppress duplicates but it will show the first set, then leave 2 blanks until it gets to the 2nd set and so on.  In which it still won't let me adjust my field to make it fit into the space I want it to go in.  I am pretty sure it is something simple from a programming standpoint, just can't figure it out.
 
Thanks
Chris
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 3:32am
What do your tables look like and how do you have them linked?
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum