Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: freeze panes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kranthi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote kranthi Replybullet Topic: freeze panes
     Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:34pm
In Crystal Reports, in detail section,

 I would like to set the number of records as 10. Whether the records are less than 10, I have to maintain the space of 10 records in detail section. Kindly guide me what to do for this option.


very urgent Smile
IP IP Logged
kranthi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote kranthi Replybullet Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:34pm
In Crystal Reports, in detail section,

 I would like to set the number of records as 10. Whether the records are less than 10, I have to maintain the space of 10 records in detail section. Kindly guide me what to do for this option.


very urgent Smile

IP IP Logged
c16271
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote c16271 Replybullet Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 4:56am
Wait-- so if there's 11 records, you only want the first 10? If so, then whey not using ROWNUM <= 10? I don't fully understand your issue... also, what version of CR are you using? 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum