|
I have an open order report where my tables are linked to the sales order. One of the fields that I need has multiple record in it that are associated with a single sales order. When I put the field in the report some of the sales orders are duplicated because because they have two records from that field. It is a custom field table and it shows a status string and a rep group string. Some sales orders only have one, but others have more and some have none. The only one I really need is the status string. There is a field in the table that identifies whether it is a status or rep group and I tried Adding that field to the report also and then doing a select formula to only include status, null or rep group and It solved my repeating sales orders, but if there is a rep group and status it shows rep group. I only need the status. Is there a way to make the status the dominate field over the rep group or even better to not show rep group and only status without eliminating sales order from the report?
|