Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dynamic Parameter Error Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kpsmithuk
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote kpsmithuk Replybullet Topic: Dynamic Parameter Error
     Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 6:46am
I have created a dynamic parameter which allows me to select a part from our database and then using cascading prompts to select the relevant work order...or this is what it should do.
 
I get an error
 
Can't submit for background proccessing, error source: prompt.dll, error code 0x8004380D
 
Help please, I have even tried following the example in the book and help files for the extreme database and it gives the same result
 
We are using crystal reports XI R2 fully patched and up to date.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum