Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppress Printing if 0 records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
John757uv
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote John757uv Replybullet Topic: Suppress Printing if 0 records
     Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 5:17am
I want to suppress the entire report if there are not any records found. I have selected the "The Suppress printing if no records found?" option but it dosen't work. Help how cn I do this Using Business Objects 11
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum