Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problems with parent/subreport when posted to BO Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
louisville2k10
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Quote louisville2k10 Replybullet Topic: Problems with parent/subreport when posted to BO
     Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 8:22am
I have a parent report that includes a subreport. When I post the parent report to business objects, the parent report's parameters do not pass on to the subreport. When I run the reports in Crystal, the parameters do pass on to the subreport correctly. Has anyone dealt with this issue in the past? Could you help me please?
Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum