Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Record Selection Problem Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 7:35am
I have a report that selecting records based on field with status "Approved". Now i should see other records that are not falling under status "Approved" if I pick them from dynamic prompt, about nine of them but for some reason it shows me only one record. My selection formula is: {BILLING.CID}={?Clients Selected} And {HELPDESK.STATUS} = "Approved";
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 8:21am
Hello Hilfy.Thanks for quick reply.
No, i dont need OR i need that selection. Here is scenario. I have a dynamic PROMPT where user selects Client, if he selected a client and in status field is "Approved" show all of those clients and it is doing that. If a status is not "Approved" anything else show those clients. I have 9 of those clients but it only shows me one.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 10:58am
So are you trying to show all clients in the parameter whether or not the data is marked approved? Or are you trying to show all records for the selectect clients who have an approved record?
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 2:42am
Hilfy,
Here what I want to do. If a user chose any Client and status in those records "Approved" then show those records, and it's doing it. If records dont have status "Approved" then message and show all of the records with that criteria. I am displaying message but it is only displaying first record not all of them. Make sence?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum