Topic: relation table in crystal report Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 4:26am
I'm from Viet Nam ! I'm not good English.
I need Your help. I has 2 Table
A idA | name
1 - a
2 - b
3 - c
B idB | idA | value
1 - 1 - a124
2 - 1 - a12
3 - 2 - b787
I want design report follow detail
---------------------------------------
name value
a - a124
- a12
b - b787
c -
i has a problem when idA = 3 with name : c because in table B not content value of idA. So, It can't display c
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 5:57am
right click on your link, in Database Expert, and select 'Right' or 'Left' outer join...one of them should work, I am not sure which one as it depends on how the tables are displayed (I think)
The outer join will allow a value in the 'detail' table to be blank.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum