Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Date axis line chart - not filling the field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
toekneel
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote toekneel Replybullet Topic: Date axis line chart - not filling the field
     Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 7:21am

I have a Date axis line chart that is displaying the chart data properly, but the format is not exactly what is needed.

No matter what date range I use, the chart does not begin at the left and fill all the way to the right.  It always starts off "indented", as it were, on both sides.

I really need the data to fill the entire chart to make it useful for the engineers working on this project.  I've verified that there is no blank data coming in.  The chart begins posting the data with the first record, and completes with the last record, but there is all of this blank space.

The chart is advanced, set on change of the Reading Date, and is displaying 3 values.

toekneel
ABQ, NM
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum