Topic: Deduping two address datasets Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 6:54am
I know this SHOULD be a simple problem, but I've struggled with this for awhile now.
I have 2 datasets of addresses. The best way to describe what I need is by example.
DATASET 1 100 PLUM ST 101 PLUM ST 102 PLUM ST 103 PLUM ST 104 PLUM ST
DATASET 2 103 PLUM ST 104 PLUM ST 105 PLUM ST 106 PLUM ST 107 PLUM ST
What I want is a report that lists ALL the addresses from DATASET 1 in column 1, and column 2 would say "NO MATCH" for ones where there's no identical address in DATASET 2.
So the final product would be something like:
100 PLUM ST NO MATCH 101 PLUM ST NO MATCH 102 PLUM ST NO MATCH 103 PLUM ST 104 PLUM ST
I can dress up the details myself, but I'll be danged if I can figure this out!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum