Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: join columns and rows fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
denhors
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote denhors Replybullet Topic: join columns and rows fields
     Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 5:22am
I have a problem in making report in CR, I will try to explain by example.
I have 2 tables,  table A containing user information, Table B in the first column contains the user ID and a list with numbers:
Table A
ID, name, address, city, ZIP code
01, John, Wenche, 22 High Street, London, 55000
02, Denis, Leksovich, Nova ulica 20, Zagreb, 10000
03
:
.
Table B contains a lot of fields per row (25-500).
Table B
01, 33.30, 4321.44, 55.61, 33.78, 44.68
02, 55.66, 21.78, 3.71, 4.9
03, ...
04
:
.
How do I get into the details of printing forms:
GH
John Wenche
High street 22
 
Details a
  33.30
  4321.44
  55.61
  33.78
  44.68
GF

Thx

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum