Hello all, this is the first time i have tried to look online for an answer so hopefully it works out. So here is my issue:
I have a customer order with a bunch of lines on it, each line has a part ID on it. In the ERP system I am using (INFOR Visual Manufacturing) there is a table that houses all of the quantities availiable for that part number in each warehouse that exists. Example: PART ID - 1234 Warehouse1 - 0, Warehouse2 - 0, Warehouse3 - 21. Refering to the amount allocated to each warehouse.
The warehouse table stores all of the warehouse numbers in 1 table and deciphers them with a field called WAREHOUSE_ID within that table. In Visual I can see all of the different warehouses and the quantity in each warehouse. When I pull warehouse QTY onto the line level of my customer order it seems to just choose a random WAREHOUSE_ID. I want to pull into each line... WAREHOUSE 1 QTY AVAILABLE, WAREHOUSE 2 QTY AVAILABLE and OTHER WAREHOUSES QTY AVAILABLE. All into different columns as they appear in visual. This way when i run my report i know what warehouse has the quantity available for me to ship from for each line on my customer order.
Does anyone have any ideas??