Hello everyone, First let me say I am fairly new to Crystal although I do have a good understanding of most ways of doing things within Crystal. I have been tasked to create a very complex report where users can enter values for multiple fields over multiple tables. So here comes the question...
I have 4 tables. Each table has zero, one or more fields that a user needs to select from and then assign a value, or range of values to each of these.
My problem is that the user may need to select the same field more than once and assign a different value to the field. For instance;
I am trying to create a list of patients that are over "18" years old, (from table a), are not = to "white", (from table a) are currently taking the medication "advair", (from table b) or "Xopenex", (from table b) and have lab result for a "CBC" > "120", (table c) and a lab result for Glucose < "170" (table c)
My main problem is how do I allow users to be able to select the tables they want to use, then select the fields within those tables they want to use, (possibly more than once) and then assign values to those fields as the criteria for the report.
I have tinkered with using dynamic and static parameters but just cannot seem to figure out how to link these together to give me what I need. There must be a way to do this and ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.