Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: White Screen of Crystal Reports Death Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RichIcicle
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote RichIcicle Replybullet Topic: White Screen of Crystal Reports Death
     Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 11:56am
Greetings,
 
I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I will post this here.  I can make CR bomb repeatedly using the Highlighting Expert.
 
I am attempting to highlight a string on my report.  I right click on the Design screen's field that I want to highlight, this gets me to the Highlighting Expert.  I click on New, the table key seems to be the default field for the condition check.  I click on the Value of:'s down arrow to select a new field.  The field I want is not initially listed, so I click on "other fields" and get the Choose Field selection box, I find my field, click on it - death. Dead
 
View Problem Details:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: crw32.exe

Application Version: 11.5.12.1838

Application Timestamp: 4b16581e

Fault Module Name: crw32.exe

Fault Module Version: 11.5.12.1838

Fault Module Timestamp: 4b16581e

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 002de70f

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.274.10

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 1fc1

Additional Information 2: 1fc163a1c57ae45571bce37d539b233f

Additional Information 3: cc5f

Additional Information 4: cc5fb879edab709590d18cd6b09cdc4b

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 3:49am

I rarely use this but it does have to actuallypull all of the unique rows of data so it may be crashing on trying to load the LOVs

Have you tried it on a smaller data source?
Note: You can do all of this in the Format Editor and various formula fields as a work around


Edited by DBlank - 15 Feb 2011 at 3:50am
IP IP Logged
RichIcicle
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote RichIcicle Replybullet Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 4:33am

At this time I will not be pursuing this report change.

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum