Hello,
I am working on a crosstab in the group section.
I have a letter number and letter type in the rows and letter sent date in the columns.
For summaries i have count of letters sent.
Now data looks like below
| Letter # |
Letter Type |
27-Dec |
28-Dec |
29-Dec |
| 370 |
FDR |
8 |
25 |
50 |
| Email |
100 |
150 |
65 |
| 400 |
Letter |
120 |
0 |
2345 |
| Email |
23 |
811 |
223 |
|
RTC |
1 |
24 |
556 |
Now i export the data into excel now I can't sort the data because the letter number # cells is coming only for first row.
I like to see data in the crosstab as below so when i export to excel i can sort it out easily
| Letter # |
Letter Type |
27-Dec |
28-Dec |
29-Dec |
| 370 |
FDR |
8 |
25 |
50 |
| 370 |
Email |
100 |
150 |
65 |
| 400 |
Letter |
120 |
0 |
2345 |
| 400 |
Email |
23 |
811 |
223 |
| 400 |
RTC |
1 |
24 |
556 |
Please help me out.